The goal of this site is offer a framework for self-insight to answer:
- What do I want? – Prosperity Insight
- Is my dream or big idea a good idea? – eDream* Insight
- What would I have to do to make it happen? – Enablement** Insight
What do you really want? Prosperity Insight
- How prosperous are you?
- Prosperity Impact from achieving your dream or big idea
- Why you may want Prosperity rather than happiness
- Are you more motivated by Paycheck or Purpose
Is your dream or big idea a good one? eDream Insight
- Mission Insight – understanding what is the desired outcome from a dream or big idea
- Problem/UnMet Need Insight – understanding the problem/unmet needs it is adressing
- Beneficiary Insight – the beneficiary or beneficiaries of your dream or big idea
- Aspirer Insight – you and anyone else that shares your aspiration
- Viability Insight – can it be communicated, built and maintained
How would you make your dream or big idea happen? Enablement Insight
- How you make it happen
- People – to make it happen
- Communities – to make it happen
- Knowledge – to make it happen
- Development Tracks – to make it happen
- Funding – to make it happen
What Enablement Competencies are common in great innovators?
- Knowledge – “understand it”
- Enablement People Skills – “secure support & commitment”
- Realities Aptitude – “see it coming”
- Creativity – “new idea acceptance”
- Enduring Grit – “thousands of small choices to make one big thing happen”
More on Enablement
- Great Idea! Now What? – Enablement, the remaining 99%
- Making it happen: we are tailors now
- Are you underestimating your potential?
- We can learn enablement from kids
* eDream – a dream, big idea or breakthrough innovation in the enablement process (evaluation and/or trying to make happen).
** Enablement – is the sum of all of the activities required to make any eDream happen.
“Dream” – a personal goal, vision or desired outcome that improves prosperity. Achieving it requires risk, dedicated multiyear effort, engaging and relating to multiple people, communities and knowledge.
“Big Idea” – an innovation, that produces new benefits and/or knowledge that improves prosperity. Achieving it requires risk, dedicated multiyear complex plan, engaging and relating to multiple people, communities and idea spaces.
“Breakthrough Innovation” – is new knowledge or innovation that produces new prosperity for multiple people. It requires learning, understanding and introducing something new in one or all of the following: Problem/UnMet Need, Beneficiaries (or customers), Communications (or Marketing), Solution (or Product/Service) and Operational (or Business Model).
“Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact, and that is, everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you … the minute that you understand that you can poke life … that you can change it, you can mould it … that’s maybe the most important thing.”
– Steve Jobs in PBS’ “One Last Thing”